Sunday, June 5, 2011

It just keeps getting better.

When we first brought Bailey home, she was so little, so fragile, and so sweet.  I thought there could be nothing better than that newborn phase - holding, rocking, bottles and silence.  I loved that she needed Christian and I so badly - but, that was just a phase.  I feared it ending, but now that we have moved into the next phase - I have to say, it is seriously the best time yet!
Bailey is becoming SO much fun - she loves to talk, interact, play and move around.  There is no more holding for hours, rocking is only before bedtime, and silence, well - forget it!  She screams and talks all day - throws, slaps, and bats at toys - and smiles nonstop!  I love going to get her in the morning, and she looks up with this huge grin - 2 teeth and all!
Some of Bailey's favorite activities include sitting up, grabbing things, playing until she passes out, paper, Braves games, dogs, awkward stroller rides, her friend Sydney, and reading.  WOW!  That is a lot!  She is really living the life :)
So as we enter this new phase, and Christian and I find ourselves loving every moment with her, I have to remember that this too will pass, BUT, the next phase brings all new fun.
It just keeps getting better!

Sitting up!

Reaching for her doll

She loves to bang on things that make noise!

She jumped until she passed out!

The best part of the doctor is playing with the paper...

Braves game - 755 Club (it was HOT out) 
Daddy and Bailey

Bailey and Fenway - the neighbor's dog
This is Bailey's preferred way of riding in her stroller
Can you imagine the looks I get???

Bailey and Sydney - 2 months apart

Reading :)

This is a funny story!

Look at this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment